Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 5



Greetings from Room 541! (Please excuse the hair in the picture above. I promise I'm all showered and clean, even though I look like a hot mess).

Today is Sunday and it looks like I may be here a while. We'll know more tomorrow after I get another ultrasound. Doc thinks I have a tear in my placenta, which is causing the bleeding/spotting. Jim and I have been hanging out all day - watching golf, laughing, talking and just making the most of it here. I'm insisting he go home tonight though to get a good night's sleep and to spend time with Sasha, so that he can come back fairly early tomorrow morning when Dr. Fabulous is here and for the ultrasound. I tend to get emotional in the mornings, but try to regain my composure to stay focused on the big picture. I know that the Lord has a plan and I'm just going to let go as best as I can and give this all to Him.

No field trips today, but I did get the hook up from one of the sweetest nurses ever! She got me a shower chair so I could sit and shave my legs and even called maintenance to fix my shower so it would prop up. Ah, it's the little things I tell you!

Here's a couple of pics from last night...a fantabulous hubby with yummy food! :)



Alright, well that's it for now. Please keep us in your prayers and thanks for continuing to do so!

Loves!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Aww my little Pia!
Be strong and keep blogging so we have news!!!

Post a Comment