Day 3 came and since Dr. Fabulous was out of town, I saw his partner, Dr. M. He said that the ultrasound looked great, but that as long as I still had some spotting, I wasn't going anywhere. He decided to take me off the magnesium drip and the minute it came off, I felt like my old self again! He even gave me the okay to go to my baby shower, so long as I wasn't in the hospital, but did say that I needed to stay on bedrest definitely for the next couple of weeks. All was fine and I felt pretty hopeful that I'd be going home fairly soon until around 10ish last night. I discovered more spotting and got anxious and nervous again. They set up the monitor and it was fine, so that was a little comforting, but I couldn't wait to talk to Dr. M. to see what his thoughts were. Needless to say, I knew this was a setback. Sigh.


No comments:
Post a Comment