Guess who got to go on a field trip yesterday? Me! I was given the okay to be wheeled around the hospital and it felt great. Jim took me outside and we explored the grounds, then ate in the cafeteria. Eating in the cafteria may not sound like a big deal, but let me tell ya, it is. It might as well have been fine dining.

Today was a really long and stressful day, but it's just about over and tomorrow starts a new day. I've been feeling a little homesick the last couple of days, but I know I need to hang tough for the next few weeks. My mom reminded me of her faith and it reignited something inside of me. So, I'm going to keep on keepin' on, trust in the Lord and give thanks for each day. :)

Field trip around the grounds! Yippee!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers...we feel the love! Loves!


No comments:
Post a Comment