Day 2 started with Dr. Fabulous coming in to talk to us. He told us we were going to get an ultrasound to check cervical length. He said that I may be able to go home on Sunday and that I'll be on bedrest afterwards. I still had to stay on the magnesium drip for a total of 48 hours and the monitoring would be every 12 hours. On our way up to the ultrasound, I was so out out of it and feeling terrible. So much so, that I had to ask for a bucket to vomit. I think the combination of the magnesium, lack of sleep and ambien was just way too much. The ultrasound went well and it didn't show any cervical activity. The length was over what they wanted, so that was great news. After the ultrasound, I insisted Jim go to work to take care of some thngs and I slept the entire day. I had a couple of visitors, but felt so bad because I was just so out of it. It was nice to sleep for the rest of the night and just rest.


No comments:
Post a Comment