Actual Age: 5 Months
Adjusted Age: 10 weeks, 6 days (almost 11 weeks)
Current weight: 11 pounds, 0 ounces.
Can you believe how much James has grown? Just think, James has more than quadrupled his birth weight. Amazing! I know people say that kids grow up so fast and one minute you will blink and they'll be teenagers. Imagine how we feel, having had our bonus time with James. It has been amazing watching him evolve into his own person. He's got his own personality, likes and dislikes. We are amazed by him every single day!
Here are some notables for this month:
-Sleeps through the night! WOO HOO! Since James has been sucking his thumb, he's been sleeping longer and longer and is now sleeping through the night. He usually wakes up around 7ish a.m. Talk about a life changer! I am pretty regimented (not me, right?!) about his schedule, so I think that's definitely helped. I pretty much follow the eat, play, sleep rule, however I do not let him cry it out. I don't run to him at the first sound of every cry, but I definitely can't handle the whole cry it out situation.
-Smiles! Oh how I love to see my Punkin' Noodle smile! He smiles at me, Jim, Popop and Gigi. Sometimes it's automatic and other times I have to act like a complete clown. He's not having it though with my big camera in his face.
-Knows who Mommy and Dada are. It takes him a while to warm up to strangers and he gives this look of "umm, I don't know you so why are you looking at me" face. Hmm...wonder who he gets that from? ;)
-Tolerates tummy time a little more, but still cannot stand it. So much so that he...
-Rolls over from tummy to back! I really think he hates being on his tummy so much that he just forced himself to flip over. You should've heard Jim and I the first time James rolled over. Not only did James startle himself, but I think us cheering startled him as well. Oops. Hee hee.
-Loves when we sing to him. His favorite songs are: Baa Baa Black Sheep, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the ABC Song. His face lights up when I say, "Wanna sing a song?" My iT.unes collection now consists of Pitbull, Coldplay and 150 Fun Songs for Kids. Diversity at it's best.
-Kicks like crazy when he's excited!
-Grabs toys we put in his hand and loves to whack the toys hanging from his bouncy chair.
-Loves his lovey! Once he gets a hold of his lovey, he won't let it go. So adorable.
And now for some pictures!
Finally got a smile on camera! I had to put my i.Phone off to the side just to get this. Oh the tricks...and I'm sure there'll be more.
Quick family picture...still in jammies.
At the bank waiting for Mommy and Dada to finish opening my college fund. :)
Hmm...not sure about this bow tie.
Hanging out with Dada, watching sports of course!
I love to hold my rings!
On our way to have brunch with Santa at the club and already I'm sleepy.
Football Sundays!
My first time to help Mommy cook something...rice krispies treats!
Sleeping...adorable.
Tummy time...still not a fan.
Holding my "lovey"
Morning playtime!
So excited to play!
...and I'm out.
Loves!



No comments:
Post a Comment