Monday, December 5, 2011

So...Where Were We Again?


Oh yeah, Project 365? Yeah, not happening. Monthly posts of Punkin' Noodle? Still happening, but maybe not right on time. I have no idea what I was thinking when I thought I'd be able to blog as much as I did in the past. Totally not happening. But, it's all good and I'll just give it a go when I find some time.

Moving on...

James is doing great! He's changing and getting bigger by the day. Time is flying by and I really want it to slow down a little bit. I know that I'm not going to get this time back with him, so I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute. Even the sleep deprived ones. Which, by the way, aren't too bad. He's given us anywhere from 5-7 hours a night and it feels great. It's easy to get greedy though...as in, oh! You can give me 6 hours? How about 2 more?

The holidays are finally here! This holiday season is truly different from the ones we've celebrated in the past and I'm loving every minute of it. I have truly prayed for this feeling for a long time and am so very grateful for it all. Speaking of Christmas, our super cute stockings are up and so is our Christmas tree, after my non-Bob-Villa husband tried to re-create the stand that he broke, which was attached to the tree. This required a trip to Lowes, purchasing a nail gun and taking an hour to figure out how to use it. Let's just stop there.

We had James' Holy Baptism yesterday and this weekend was quite the whirlwind. It's always a grand time at our house before an event. Deets in another post with pics to follow. :)

And lastly, I've decided to change my name. You know how Bo from Days of Our Lives calls Hope 'fancy face?' Like, that's her nickname. Well, I've decided that the proper nickname for me should be...Fat Face. Because that's what I am. Because my hubby insists on keeping peanut butter cups around the house. Because it would be criminal to let it all go to waste. Because I went to the Nu.tcrac.ker Market and bought peppermint dip...you know, to eat with fat free pretzels. Because it seems like the only thing that keeps me sane during the day is eating? Because I still can't feel a part of my lower stomach from the c-section and I have no clue that it's growing, but instead of a baby, it's growing fat. SO, I've started to get my exercise on...which was my motivation for getting another stroller (the 2011 Bob and Jim has banned anymore stroller purchases)...and as long as the weather cooperates, I can burn some calories.

Alright well, there's more posts to come - James' month 4 pics and his Baptism pics. So, for now, I must sign off...it's time to eat dinner. And it ain't a salad, folks.

Toodles and Loves,
Fat Face






No comments:

Post a Comment