Really? Again with this picture? Hurry up, woman! I want to eat!
Actual Age: 4 Months (on 11/28/2011)
Adjusted Age: 6 Weeks (almost 7 weeks)
Well, here we are at 4months/6 weeks old and each day is something new for the little guy...and for us too. I'm a little behind at posting this, so let's just pretend I posted this as if it were November 28th, k? James is sleeping longer and longer and all I can say is...yippee! It's amazing how you can run on such little sleep. Then, it's amazing how once you start getting 7-8 hours of sleep you wonder how you did it with less. We also had James' first Thanksgiving and it was great. I realized that we all had black and white plaid shirts, so I made us all match. I'm pretty sure that will be the last time we will match (at least out in public anyway), so I ate up every minute of it. The day after Thanksgiving was also exciting...we picked out our first family Christmas tree! We decorated while listening to Christmas music and even had cookies in the oven. It truly felt special to get our house ready for Christmas as a family of three. :)
Anywho...here are some notables for the month:
Weight: 9lbs., 13oz.
Height: 22"
(Our pedi looks at James using his adjusted age, so he's about in the 50% range for weight and height. And on a side note, I am not going to be one of those Mom's who brags about percentage blah blah blah...so annoying when I run into those. And if I DO ever turn out like that, slap me.)
-Discovered his left thumb and you would think it was dipped in chocolate!
-Only waking up once in the middle of the night...pretty sure it's because of that thumb
-Still does not like tummy time
-Loves sitting in the Bu.mbo!
-Finally caught some smiles when awake (not just those sleepy gassy ones)...oh my I long for these smiles!
-Has a million faces! So many of them look like faces I would make. James definitely wears his emotions on his face...just like Mommy! Too funny!
-Has started to 'talk' (babble)...likes to say "ugh, eh, ohh, eeee, ah-goo!" SO cute!
And now for some pics!
Yummmy...thumb thumb thumb...nom nom nom!
Despise.Tummy.Time. Don't believe me? See pic below.
Told you so.
Football Sundays with my Texans bib. Daddy loves the Texans...Mommy loves the Giants. They both love ME!
Mommy getting her run on at the park.
My buddy, George, came over to play with me! He's much bigger than me, so I'm hoping to keep up with him soon!
Yay for Christmas!
'Tis the Season for thumb sucking!
Our stockings! So so happy and grateful.
Gotta love walking in Punkin's room at 6am and seeing this. Apparently, James only wanted to go back to sleep after his late night feeding if Daddy was next to him. Oh how this boy can manipulate his Daddy! Lol...LOVE IT!
Alright, well that's it for now. I promise not to let too much time pass without posting again!
Loves!


No comments:
Post a Comment