Friday, March 18, 2011

Impostor!


I went into A Pea in the Pod today...you know, just to take a look around. I get paranoid doing these things, but like Jim says, it's all in God's hands and enjoy being pregnant as much as you can. I never realized that they sold things other than clothes! My eyes fell upon Preggie Pops, which I've actually been looking for. They're supposed to help you with your nausea. I bought a pack of them and I also bought a Belly Bar because I was a little hungry and figured it would get me through until it was lunch time (which it did). As I was browsing around in the store, I saw a pregnant woman who was...well...very pregnant. I looked at her tummy. I looked at mine. All of a sudden I felt like an impostor! Impostor, I tell you! My bump wasn't anywhere close to hers. Anywho, I paid for my two items and got signed up for their perks program. The cashier asked me when my due date was and it was the first time I replied 10-11-11 to a stranger. It was kind of weird to hear out loud! Kind of like when you hear yourself introduce your significant other as your husband for the first time. Overall it was a successful first trip, but perhaps I'll just wait several more weeks until I go back there again. ;)

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment