Tuesday, March 22, 2011

11 Weeks



We had our 11 week appointment today and it was awesome! The baby is huge! We got to see the baby from head to toe today and Jim and I were just in awe. This was the first time we got to truly see the baby from top to bottom. He/She was moving around quite a bit...and we love seeing it! We also got to see the umbilical cord today, which was pretty cool. I know I say it all the time, but this is so amazing. The miracle of life is truly a miracle. I'm just always in awe of how the baby started off as a little dot on the screen and now this. We thank the Lord each and every day for His blessings and favors! I thought that maybe I'd get a little adrenaline rush after this morning's appointment, however it didn't last too long. My nausea had started to get better during Spring Break (or so I thought), but now it's back to all day nausea. I'm not complaining though...I just nod my head and thank God for these little reassurances. The funny thing is, I can't stand water in the morning. I really only want Vitamin Water or Gatorade. At night is a different story - I love ice water! And there is just something about the ice water at restaurants that I love. I had a few people ask me if I was pregnant this week at school...one being my favorite Jamaican lunch lady. In her loud Jamaican accent of a voice she says: "Gerl! Are ya hah-vin a baybeh?" I just smiled and replied with, "Ms. Rose, I have no news to share at this time." She laughed and told me to get my lunch and get on out of there. Too funny!

I have my 12 week appointment with my regular OB next week and I'm a little anxious. I'm not sure what to expect and also, I've been very spoiled with my current doctor. On another note, I am excited to be hitting the 12 week mark...each day is truly a milestone and a blessing!

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment