Loves!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Bleh!
Sorry in advance if this is a little TMI. Well, I finally threw up last night. At 3:30 am none the less. Thankfully I made it to the bathroom and didn't open my mouth in bed. Not that anyone ever looks 'nice' throwing up, but I especially do not. I have the worst gag reflex and it only takes one...eh hem...hurl, for these red dots to pop up all over my face - especially around my eye area. The dots almost look like freckles...if they weren't so red that is. I guess I just strain so hard when throwing up I pop little blood thingys on my face. Poor Jim was sound asleep when all this was going on and I kept him up a little bit last night. This is what it is, so I just thank the Lord for these reassurances and get through it the best I can. That being said...the bumpkin is definitely a girl...don't you think? I mean, only a girl could be this dramatic, right?!


No comments:
Post a Comment