Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summa, Summa, Summatime!

School is finally over...yippee! I practically skipped out of there on the last day. I thought I'd be more emotional, but I wasn't. I think I was just ready to get my summatime on. It's taken a whole 2 days of school being over before my 'former' students started requesting to be my friend on fb. Come on kiddos...give me a break for a minute! I mean, don't make me correct your grammar, spelling and punctuation on your wall posts! Ha.

I found out late last week that I passed my PPR exam! Woo hoo! And on top of that, I only missed 5 questions! Looks like that 3.5 hours it took for me to finish the test was worth it. Perhaps I don't have pregnancy brain afterall? Hmm...actually, I take that back. I seem to have lost my favorite pair of sunglasses and I can't find them anywhere. Where oh where are they? I'd much rather wear sunglasses than makeup!

Now onto Bumpkin news! I'm 22 weeks and we originally had our appointment with our OB for tomorrow, but I ended up calling and changing it to yesterday because I wasn't feeling well (since Sunday night). It turns out, I have a bladder infection (boo and owie)! Dr. Fabulous did check my cervix and it's closed (phew!). We also got to see the Bumpkin again (yay!). He was moving around and at one point was staring right at us on the monitor, loves it! I'm on antibiotics to treat the bladder infection and just getting as much rest as I can. I'm fine when I'm sitting or laying, but uncomfortable when I move around. It's okay though, I hope to feel better soon. I'm also up 3 more pounds from our last visit 4 weeks ago, with a total weight gain of 6 pounds. I guess I should've gained about 10-12 pounds by now, but it looks (and feels) like I'm starting to catch up. Bring on the Blue Bell!

Alright, well that's all for now. As always, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We are very grateful for the Lord's blessings...small, big and everything in between! :) Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment