Happy Birthday to my knight in shining armor and my one true love...well, besides shopping of course. Ha! I took that from the card I gave Jim for his birthday. Hee hee. We had a great weekend and Jim seemed to have a permagrin all weekend. Not only was it his birthday, it was also Dad's-day-to-be and he was playing in a golf tournament on Saturday. I surprised Jim with a few things he'd been eyeing, but the big surprise was a new putter. Oh, but wait. Not just any putter, folks. Oh no no no. We're talking about a Scotty Cameron putter! Apparently this is like the Rolls Royce of putters - whatever. I can't understand why, but if it makes the non-hairs on his head stand straight up, well then so be it!
I put the Scotty in Jim's old golf bag which is sitting in the garage and waited (im)patiently for him to get home from playing in a practice round on Friday. Sure enough, he got home and we were standing in the garage talking...he actually didn't even park his car in the garage because he thought we were leaving to get snowcones as soon as he got home. As we're standing in front of the golf bag, I have my camera behind my back and I'm just wondering when he's going to notice the bows on the putter. Sure enough, after a couple of minutes, he did a double take and was so shocked! Jim's actual birthday wasn't until Saturday, but I had to give it to him on Friday just in case he wanted to exchange it. Well, I done good because I picked the one he has always wanted. Wife of the year or what? ;) Here are a few pics of the birthday boy and his new bff.
Sort of hidden in the golf bag...
Of course I had to put bows on it! :)
There's the double take! "What in the...???"
All smiles!

Umm..seriously?! I caught him kissing the putter while I was in bed reading a magazine! LOL.
Okay, well that's it for now. We had our 24 week appointment yesterday...will post on that soon. Hope y'all had a great weekend! Loves!


No comments:
Post a Comment