Well hello there, 2nd Trimester! I can't believe I'm 13 weeks! I have felt much better the last couple of days and I love it. The nausea has only been coming at night and I haven't thrown up in 5 days. Yay! We had a very eventful weekend. It's been nice having these spurts of energy. My friends and I met up at Cedar Creek for lunch on Saturday and we had such a great time...good food, good friends and lots of laughs! Yesterday, Jim and I went to the golf tournament and had a blast. He was able to get us 18th hole skybox tickets and 16th hole box tickets as well. We ate and drank for free at the 18th hole and then stayed at the 16th the rest of the time because his friends were there. It was great seeing my favorite golfers putt in front of me. We did walk around a lot and I was exhausted last night. Before we left, Jim took the picture above...we forgot that we had the 'due' belly sticker in the pack that he surprised me with. :)

-lunch with friends (thanks for the pic, Court!)-

-at the Shell Houston Open (tired!)-
This past weekend was the first weekend that I've been out and about for hours at a time and I paid for it a little bit today. I woke up with a dull ache on my left side and my lower back was hurting. I decided to call my doctor after lunch and they gave me an appointment to come in. Jim met me there this afternoon and as usual, gave me another one of his pep talks in his best "coach" voice and look. The doctor checked my cervix and it was fine and then she decided to do an ultrasound. Sure enough, there was Baby de Leon moving around! Bumpkin was doing fine and the doctor had some great comments about him/her. (knock on wood!) The doctor said that everything is pulling, tugging and stretching and that this was normal. She gave me some pointers and it helped ease my mind. The best part of the appointment (besides seeing the Bumpkin) was that the doctor said I could come in as much as I wanted...every 10 days if I wanted! The look on Jim's face was priceless at this point - he was more hoping for the doctor to say that I needed to take a chill pill. Ha!
Overall, we had a great weekend and day today. I'm going to try and get some rest this week and definitely take it easy next weekend. Loves!


No comments:
Post a Comment