Spring is officially here and what a better way to celebrate than with eating, shopping and hanging out with mom! I have been all about my mom and I could hardly wait for her to come visit for Easter. I took her to some of my favorite places to eat for brunch (Tiny Boxwoods & Shade just to name a couple) and of course we shopped 'til we dropped. She also cooked for me and I ate a ton! We celebrated Easter by going to church (and giving thanks of course!) and then having brunch at the club.
As always, Jim and I are so grateful for all of the Lord's blessings and favors and of course thankful to all of you who have kept us in your thoughts and prayers. All in all, it was a lovely weekend...I hope you and your family had a very Happy Easter as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment