Sunday, June 24, 2012

Product Rave

Remember a few posts ago I mentioned getting the Ke.ratin exp.press treatment? Well, it's already out of my hair and I was practically scraping the sides of my Ke.ratin brand shampoo and conditioner while being in denial that the bottles were empty.  I was just about to purchase it again the other day, until I saw that L'o.real makes their own sulfate free version.  I gave it the good 'ole college try and I love it even more than what I was using before! My hair is super soft and the frizz is pretty non-existent...even in this ridonckulous 100 degree weather.  And the best part? It's about $15 cheaper...for each! Okay and please let's not discuss how much I did pay for the previous shampoo and conditioner.  Don't judge me for falling for my hair lady's convincing speech and my lack of thwarting away the sales pitch that day. ;)

Anywho, if you've been looking to try a su.lfate free shampoo and conditioner, I highly suggest this one.  Let me know what you think!

Loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment