Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What Rhymes With Winning?


Yup, that's correct! Pinning!

Get. me. off...of this thing a. s. a. p. And by "thing," I mean Pinterest.
I am seriously addicted and it's another distraction adding to my non-existent sleeping habit. Finishing writing thank you cards? Nah, that can wait. I've got to pin! Cooking dinner for the fam? Eh, Jim why don't you be a lamb and pick us up something, I'm pinning! Take a nappy poo? Duh, no can do...I'm pin pin pinning! Will continue to be sleep deprived, snippy and impatient...and rather than blame it on myself, I'm going to choose to blame it on my distractions.

BTW, I am obsessed with this A.den & A.nais burpy bib.
It's made of muslin material, has fantastic shape, is thick, but not overwhelming and hello, turns into a bib. The clasp-not velcro thank you very much-is super small too, which makes it comfy for the little tyke. My bff, T, gave me one and I hit up every baby boutique within a 25 mile radius of my house to find another. I finally found it...after she told me where she got it...hmm why didn't I just ask her to begin with? Could've made a lot less trips and saved the petro on driving around everywhere. Definitely need to start doubling up on that ginko biloba. Anyway, I bought more of them. Did I lose you? By 'them,' I mean the burp bibs, not ginko biloba. Really? A burp cloth that turns into a bib? Genius! Should've thought of that one, Einstein.

Someone else is obsessed with something too...


Punkin Noodle has two w.ubbanubs and he loves them!
I think he's partial to the dinosaur one though, but that may be because it's inside the house and gets used more (the other is in his stroller). I love them too because it gives me the chance to stall him for a bit before he eats.* And as a bonus, He looks mighty cute with it! Hey, whatever works as a mute button is fine by me!**

Alright, I'm off to bed. Ha! Who are we kidding? Gotta go pin!

Loves!

*gives me the chance to log off Pinterest before he eats.
**whatever works as a wait-let-me-just-pin-one-more-thing-it-will-only-take-a-second button.

No comments:

Post a Comment