Well, it looks like my milk supply is anything but (a supply that is). I'm dwindling down on my production of the liquid gold and as much as I've tried, there's no denying it. My goal was to pump for 6 months, but looks like I made it halfway. I'm still going to continue until the well is dry because any little bit is still something. It does make me sad though, but like a friend said to me today - I gave it to Punkin' when he needed it the most. Which is so true. Closing time may be coming soon, which means I've really got to figure out how to wean myself off of these nursing bras...they feel great!
In other news - this is the look I've been getting the last couple of days:
I bought the N.ap N.ann.y today after reading the reviews promising for longer hours of sleep, help with reflux and colic. I feel bad for even saying that I was desperate for something because I know there are Moms out there who deal with this for many many months. However, I had to try something...anything. Crossing my fingers it works!
J4 stopped crying long enough to get this picture. A whole 2 seconds.
Loves!


No comments:
Post a Comment