On our way to Daddy's work. Can't you just eat me up?!
Jim's work threw us a baby shower today, which makes it shower number 3. :) We couldn't have asked for a better day to have it, since today is also our anniversary. While I don't have any pictures of the event, I will say that it was a great afternoon. I don't know Jim's coworkers and employees that well, but that soon changed as soon as we walked in the door. They were all very warm, welcoming and sweet. They put forth quite a bit of effort into the shower, again so sweet. I think what really warms my heart is the generosity that people have. During my pregnancy and even now, people have been so generous. And I'm not just talking about gifts. Strangers will help keep the door open for me while I push the stroller through and even the people behind me in line don't mind waiting just a few seconds longer while I dig for my wallet in my diaper bag. This makes me wonder...was I ever like this before I got pregnant and had a baby? I sure hope so. But, if I weren't, then I will certainly make up for it now. Because now, I know that all the little things, big things, and everything in between can put a smile on a sleep deprived mommy.
Loves!



No comments:
Post a Comment