~Scallop shorts via J.Crew in color chili. I wore them the other day for the first time during an afternoon of lunch and margaritas with some of my teacher friends and loved them. They're a little high waisted and it's weird wearing bottoms with pleats (hello 1987!), but they're super cute, comfy and I got lots of compliments on them.~
Favorite Meal
~The French Picnic at T.iny Bo.xwoods. I'm seriously obsessed with this meal - artisan bread, goat cheese, kalamata olives, pesto and shaved rosemary ham. Absolutely deelish, I crave it weekly! I've never been a huge fan of goat cheese, but I've learned to love it when it's like this.~
Favorite Purchase
~I've been stalling on getting a high chair for J4 for some time now and when he decided to try and throw himself forward from his bouncy, (which was sitting on top of our pub table, which we were using to feed him...bad bad bad parenting I hear you loud and clear!), I almost fainted. So, I busted out the Baby Bargains book to read their suggestions. My friend, K, raved about the Pe.g Pe.rego high chairs, so I was off to a few baby stores to try them out with J4. We settled on the Si.esta and love it! J4 is super active and it's nice to put some toys on his tray while I take care of a few things without worrying too much about what he's gonna try do next.~
Favorite Picture
~Punkin' Noodle and Daddy 'walking' around R.ice Village. Can't you just eat J4 up? Seriously just love him to pieces...nom nom nom!~
Loves!






No comments:
Post a Comment