Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Workin' Girl


It was back to work for me right after the new year, which meant a whole new routine for our family. Everyone kept asking me if it was hard for me to leave James and you know, as difficult as it was the days leading up to my return, the actual day came and went without any tears. I credit this to the fact that I went back to work while James was in the NICU. Not that I thrive in stress or anything of the like, but I do think I thrive in having a career. Of course it helps that I love being a teacher and that I've worked so hard at it...and you know what else? Teaching really suits me. :) That first weekend after school started was ah-maze. I totally forgot how great weekends were when you're working! Too bad they're not just one day longer. I am already excited for summer to get here! James is doing great. He absolutely loves school and we could tell the difference in him almost immediately. He responds wonderfully to his teachers and I swear he has 'conversations' with his friends/classmates. So, I guess so far, so good. I was just thinking about Valentine's Day and what to do for James' classmates and teachers. I've never been on this side before. I'm usually on the receiving end of this and now I need to be on the giving side. I have great intentions to do something totally cute...aka...get an idea from Pi.nterest. We'll see what I can come up with. Alright then, well that's all for now. Will definitely blog more soon. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment