
I saw a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" (WILW) post on another blog and thought I'd participate.
So, here's what I'm loving this Wednesday:







This book is awesome! I had a coworker tell me about it and we bought the latest edition and read it cover to cover. For someone like me, who reads user reviews from iPad/iPhone apps to restaurants and everything in between, this book was a fantastic investment. Jim and I registered with this book in hand (and all my post it notes stuck to important pages) and we were able to narrow down our choices for so many baby things without spending hours and hours researching online. The book also had a list of the ten best furniture places and one of them is right here in Houston. The book was right! The place did not disappoint. Once again, we had the book with us when we went there to look at furniture and we were able to order baby de Leon's furniture without hours of research on safety and specifications.

I'm loving my friends who have been so sweet and supportive. Some are recent moms and have given me such great advice (and not in a pushy way either). Whether it's a text message to see how I'm doing or even a quick email to say "I'm thinking of you," my friends have truly made my heart smile. One of my besties, T, even looked at my two registries to let me know what I was missing. Apparently babies need blankets and I did not register for a single one! Lol. She also gave me a book (see below) and bumpkin's first set of washcloths (I registered for the wrong ones and she gave me the soft ones so I could know which ones to get in the future). My friend, J, also sent me the sweetest card and I just cried tears of joy. What she wrote was so heartfelt and loving. These are things I always thought my Sissy would be here for. I know in my heart she is and that she's given me great friends to step in when I need it.

I'm loving this book! T gave this to me and without fail, I was crying 2 pages in. Jim has been reading to the bumpkin every night...so sweet! He recently bought a couple of children's books and every once in a while he'll read from his Golf Digest magazine...lol. Being together at night, reading and talking to baby de Leon, has been a great bonding experience for all of us (including Sasha).
I'm loving this adorable little onesie! It's just too cute and I often daydream about the bumpkin wearing it. :)

And last, but certainly not least, I'm loving my hubby, my dog and of course the Lord for His every day blessings!
Loves to you too!


No comments:
Post a Comment