
I had a doctor appointment today and I am 6 weeks and 3 days along. I had the day off and Jim planned on going into work after our appointment and lunch. I was a big ball of nerves, but of course Jim does his best at calming me down (and it works!). I told Jim that we would hopefully be able to see a heartbeat today, but I wasn't sure. He was excited regardless, since he couldn't be with me last week at the surprise first ultrasound. I was holding Jim's hand and staring at his face when the ultrasound started and then finally the nurse turned the monitor towards me more. Sure enough, we could see the heart beating away! It was such an amazing sight! The nurse then suggested that we try to hear the heartbeat and I could hardly contain myself. She was able to pick it up and we were able to hear Baby de Leon's heartbeat pumping away! At this point, Jim and I were so surprised that we were both tearing up. What a milestone and what an amazing sound! The miracle of life is truly...a miracle. We decided in December that we would go to church weekly, instead of sporadically, and truly thank the Lord for His wonderful blessings. Words cannot express how thankful we are. What an amazing day, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Loves!


No comments:
Post a Comment