Well, we've started the summer off as busy as we could possibly be! I was determined not to make the same mistake as last summer and have James and I just be stuck at home with nothing to do. This being said, we've got quite the schedule lined up for the majority of the next few months. On Mondays, we have swim class; Tuesdays, we have gymnastics; Wednesday and Thursday is Mother's Day Out; and Fridays we will head to the pool, catch a movie, or head downtown to meet Dada for lunch! So far, things have been going great. I love love love James' MDO school! If I was a stay at home mom, I would totally keep him there. Here are some pics...we hope you are enjoying your summer too! :)
"My ga-bege truck" - loves to stare at the garbage truck on trash days!
A little ice cream surprise after MDO!
A little late afternoon zoo fun after Daddy's round of golf!
Waiting patiently for gymnastics to begin...
Trapeze time - James's favorite!
Wheeee!
Learning how to stick a landing! Haha!
End of class - Ring Around the Rosey
Ashes, ashes...
...we all fall down! Yay!
And off he goes! It took him 2.2 seconds to run off! Too funny!
Loves!
-PJD
No comments:
Post a Comment