We are expecting a little bundle of love! Baby de Leon's estimated due date is October 11th, 2011.
We are feeling so many emotions right now and feeling especially grateful for this opportunity. We decided to lay low for a little while and just take each day as it comes. God is so good! It's still kind of hard to believe. Am I really...pregnant?! Hmm...let me take a test or eight just to make sure. :)
Loves!


3 comments:
YAY!!!!!! Congratulations! I am so so so happy for you both! And what a special day to be due...my little Parker's birthday! ;-)
I can't wait to follow along your special journey!!! love ya'll!
I LOVE this! Multiple pregnancy tests never gets old when you are waiting and wanting to be pregnant!
Just re-read again and realized that you were due exactly two years and 1 day after my miracle babies were born!
Post a Comment